Not sure? Let’s visit over a cup of coffee – even if you’re miles away, we can always have a cup of coffee together! What’s your vision for your quilt top? Together we will design a quilt that you will be proud to use, display or give to someone special. At Turtle Creek Quilting, we turn your quilts into family treasures with precise stitches and beautiful designs.
Minimum Charge $50.00
If you have several items (ie: placemats or wall hangings) that will be using the same backing, we can accommodate you!
$.01 per square inch.
- We will baste your quilt with the batting and backing with straight lines 4 inches apart, going both horizontal and vertical.
- Perfect for hand quilters or quilters who would like to quilt their quilt on their domestic machine.
Overall design, most popular $.02 per square inch
- Choose a pattern/design from our design book.
- If we don’t have what you are looking for, let us know! WE have access to thousands of patterns!
$.025 per square inch
- One pattern for around the border and an E2E pattern for the middle section of the quilt.
$.04 per square inch
- Designed with us, block by block, or area by area to showcase your piecing!
- This involves incorporating two or more patterns into the quilt top.
- Excellent way to have your quilt unique!
- One solid color though out the quilt : Included with the quilting service
- Each additional color changes $5.00
- One Variegated thread used throughout the quilt:$7.00
- Hobbs 80/20 $10.00 /yard 96” wide
- Or provide your own!
- I have my own binding skills…… no help needed!
- Make binding and attach one side by machine $ .20 per inch
- Make binding and attach one side by machine, and hand stitch the other side (This would have the quilt completely finished, ready for use!) $.40 per inch
- Sewing the backing or batting: Each seam $5.00
- Ironing the backing $5.00
- Ironing the quilt top $5.00
- Trimming different than 1 inch from edge of quilt.